Nothing focuses the mind like an economic downturn. All of a sudden, we are forced to focus our attention on the basics… keeping our existing customers happy, growing the business, increasing revenue and profitability while reducing overhead and expense. Alf Nucifora has spoken to more than 500 companies and associations around the world on these very subjects, and he is available to do it for you.
Alf’s Speech Topics
The following is a comprehensive list of speeches that Alf Nucifora delivers. Speeches will be customized upon request to fit the specific needs of your organization. If you would like Alf to develop a speech on a particular topic not included here, he will be happy to do so.
- Marketing to the Luxury Consumer … Who they are and how to do it
- Mind Candy… the best of all the crazy and hilarious “stuff” that is floating around the Internet — Comprising videos, commercials, unusual photo galleries, games, jokes and more.
- Passion And The Big Picture — As service quality continues to decline, service mediocrity maintains its beachhead on the shores of American business. In his lively address, Alf Nucifora views the service experience through the eyes of a jaded consumer, discusses the decline in service quality, illustrates the need for a renewed sense of excellence and reveals the tactics for achieving that excellence.
Promoting And Marketing Your Firm — A master of the art of promoting business, Alf’s successful strategies and tactics will transform the way you do business. Among the topics: Critical tips for promoting your firm; PR for effective self-promotion; and a long-term new business solicitation plan.
- Mr. Nucifora … You’re Having A Heart Attack! — Personal crisis and how to cope with it as told from firsthand experience. Learn how a CEO who is always on the go, has learned to cut back on the stress without having to cut back on the man-hours.
Can A Woman Make It To The Top In Corporate America? — The last word on breaking through the glass ceiling as seen from a supportive male point of view. Valuable information, tips and psychological insights on how to deal with this everyday problem that is endemic in today’s male dominated, corporate environment.
- How To Get Your Ad/PR Agency To Work For You — Clients, here’s an all-encompassing guide to nurturing a solid, long-term relationship with your agency that can be a key factor in the success of your business. Much like a marriage, the relationship that develops between you and your agency will be dictated to a great extent by the chemistry that develops between both parties. Is your ad agency equipped to grow and expand with your business? How can you be assured your agency will react quickly to your needs? Alf Nucifora provides a road map that you will refer to time and again, offering proven programs and thought-provoking tips to help get the most from your agency. Presented by a seasoned ad professional who has worked on both the agency and client sides, and has the scars to prove it.
Who Has Alf Addressed?
- Advertising Age
- Adweek Seminars
- American Bus Association
- American City Business Journals
- Builder Marts of America
- Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Cox Enterprises
- Days Inn of America
- Domino’s Pizza
- Donnelley Information Services
- Exxon Company, USA
- Heidrick & Struggles
- Hewlett Packard
- Hyatt Hotels
- Internal Revenue Service
- Piper Aircraft Management Association
- Purina Company
- Rheem Manufacturing Company
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel
- American Cancer Society
- American Chamber of Commerce Executives
- American Hardware Manufacturers’ Association
- American Marketing Association
- American Newspaper Publishing Association
- American Women in Radio and Television
- California Association of Prepaid Dental Plans
- Colorado Tourism Board
- Florida Association of Retailers
- Georgia Department of Tourism
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Greyhound Track Owners’ Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- International Newspaper Advertising and Marketing Executives (INAME)
- Major Market Radio
- National Agri-Marketing Association
- National Association of Prepaid Dental Plans
- Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA)
- Point-of-Purchase Advertising Institute (POPAI)
- Professional Photographers of America
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC)
- Sales and Marketing Executives (SME)
- Service Corp. of Retires Executives (SCORE)
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO)